website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Broadcasters

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, hckošice said:

ESPlayer has 4 Badminton streams but aren´t badminton having only 3 courts ?

also there 12 streams for Tennis, so it looks every court has a stream. wow. They are really going full gas this time in ESP

I’m guessing it is one stream per court plus a featured match for Eurosport 5 or whatever.

40 minutes ago, hckošice said:

also there 12 streams for Tennis, so it looks every court has a stream. wow. They are really going full gas this time in ESP

This is probably a dumb question on my part but where do you see how many streams are available? You mean by looking at the schedule?

I only see 3 badminton streams I think. 

8 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

This is probably a dumb question on my part but where do you see how many streams are available? You mean by looking at the schedule?

I only see 3 badminton streams I think. 

yeah, it looks they fixed it now, there only 3. There were 4 earlier this morning :)

Just now, hckošice said:

yeah, it looks they fixed it now, there only 3. There were 4 earlier this morning :)

Phew! I was thinking I am doing something badly wrong and there is special and secret section of the player that I hadn’t found :d 

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

Wow, I don't even think this badminton mad nation will get the access for all 3 courts (I hope I'm wrong ofc)

I think literally everything will be on ESP that has a live feed, that was already the case in 2018. Like, you can already see that fencing, table tennis, tennis, badminton all have many live feeds listed at the same time, I think every piste and every court will be there. 

One thing I am curious about is if ESP will have more than one live feed for athletics. I think we never had separate live streams for various athletics events that were happening at the same time in the stadium, but I know that the broadcasters had these separate feeds because the Hungarian TV was able to show hammer throw for example when the main athletics feed was showing something else. 

yep, also Artistic gymnastics has plenty of streams meaning you can select every apparatus you want to watch. That is some huge coverage.

so except Archery Ranking rounds and Shooting qualifiers everything else of the games will be streamed on eurosport player.

now lets hope it will work well :lol: