website statistics

Football 2016 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

Guest bloodshy

Bulgarian football team surprisingly with best results  in one index:

FC Levski Sofia №1 in one important index

The footballers of Levski Sofia steadily lose faith for the title of group ''A'', but they can still be proud of one index. Levski Sofia has 9 hosting matches from which in 8 hosting matches the team has no permissible goal in the gate!

Most of all it is on the serbian hero and goalkeeper Boyan Jorgachevich!

yorgachevich.jpg

USA won the SheBelieves Cup with 3 wins against Germany (2:1), France (1:0) and England (1:0). Germany finished second with 2 wins against France (1:0) and England (2:1). Our loss against USA was pretty unlucky, especially the 2nd goal, but still a good result, considering that we played without 7 of our best players. Somehow France doesnt know how to beat us, although they are the better team. I dont think anyone can challenge USA in Rio. I would say Germany, France and maybe Brazil/Australia fight for the other 2 medals.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I'm always wondering how these people who invest tremendous amounts of money into the clubs feel when they see let's say today City can't beat Norwich or Man United couldn't make an honest shot against Liverpool let alone score a goal. Maybe they just don't care about the money or someone told them put them into clubs so we don't investigate you on other matters or who knows. Point being there are so many good athletes in the world in all those "small" sports and footballers are so heavily overpriced and overpaid it's becoming discusting.