website statistics

Badminton BWF World Championships 2019

opruh

36 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

Antonsen :(...

I felt so sad seeing Anders Antonsen play today. He is the whole hope of Europe to win the one and only gold medal for European Continent today. Yet he just could not do it and crumbled under such huge immense pressure. I felt it deep in my heart. Anders Antonsen feeling of yes I really want to win the gold medal and the MS title but I just don't know what to do to win. So pitiful to see Anders Antonsen playing today in such a lost state and could not win his match.

26 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

The first set is gone, China really dominated the Thai duo.. let's hope in a better 2nd set :cheer::wTHA:

PS. The 47 shot in a raw was AMAZING

Yes I am supporting Thailand XD to win today to create more variety in the match and not just the domination from the same country. But then unfortunately the China XD is just too strong while Thailand XD buckled under pressure because they are the only Thailand players playing in the finals today.

Just now, up and down said:

Yes I am supporting Thailand XD to win today to create more variety in the match and not just the domination from the same country. But then unfortunately the China XD is just too strong while Thailand XD buckled under pressure because they are the only Thailand players playing in the finals today.

Not to forget the Chinese are the only Ones from their country in the finals too. I too had predicted the result more out of hope than expectation in XD. I was hoping Antonsen to do the upset as he beat Momota last time they met. 

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

Not to forget the Chinese are the only Ones from their country in the finals too. I too had predicted the result more out of hope than expectation in XD. I was hoping Antonsen to do the upset as he beat Momota last time they met. 

Yes you are right. I am expecting some upsets from Antonsen too but it just could not happen today.