website statistics

Men's Field Hockey AFHF African Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2019

Totallympics

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

I think Egypt will qualify even if they lose.

I hope not...:fingers:

I mean, nothing against them, but we already have the men's Japanese team who's going to get massacred most of the times...

if we also get Egypt (who probably are going to lose big time every match against the top tier teams), then we're going to have at least 2 games a day just unwatchable...:facepalm:

we've seen enough of that in Rio 3 years ago...

and I'd like to see a competitive tournament with close games as much as possible...

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

I mean, nothing against them, but we already have the men's Japanese team who's going to get massacred most of the times...

if we also get Egypt (who probably are going to lose big time every match against the top tier teams), then we're going to have at least 2 games a day just unwatchable...:facepalm:

and I'd like to see a competitive tournament with close games as much as possible...

Every field hockey game ever is unwatchable :p (In my humble, very biased, opinion (sorry))

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

16 minutes ago, phelps said:

Japan would have qualified even if they weren’t the host nation, so...