website statistics

World Games 2022

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

I’m guessing - really don’t know -,that unlike the Olympics there is no overall coverage deal, so that more popular (in the US anyway) sports like softball have made their own deals with pay TV.

Might by on a country basis. Here, one channel brought the rights and thus everything is geoblocked.

Funny enough, that channel doesn't seem to have a single minute of the Games on its schedule...

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

I’m guessing - really don’t know -,that unlike the Olympics there is no overall coverage deal, so that more popular (in the US anyway) sports like softball have made their own deals with pay TV.

ISB are the host broadcaster. I believe priority has been given to filming the finals sessions of all sports. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Seems a bit odd that we are getting tons of lacrosse but no softball, then.

Softball doesn’t start today, so that’s probably why.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:COL takes the first gold medal in none other than roller sports speed skating. Like I said during the Bolivarian Games…they are still very good :p