Archery

Canoe Polo

Kickboxing

Muaythai

Orienteering

Sport Climbing

Wakeboard

Provisionally Qualified Nations

:ARG Argentina - (Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:AUS Australia - (Lacrosse, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:AUT Austria - (Fistball)

:AZE Azerbaijan - (Rhythmic Gymnastics)

:BLR Belarus - (Rhythmic Gymnastics, Trampoline)

:BEL Belgium - (Korfball, Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:BRA Brazil - (Fistball, Wakeboard)

:BUL Bulgaria - (Rhythmic Gymnastics)

:CAN Canada - (Lacrosse, Trampoline)

:CHN People’s Republic of China - (Korfball, Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:TPE Chinese Taipei - (Korfball)

:COL Colombia - (Wakeboard)

:CZE Czech Republic - (Korfball, Lacrosse, Sport Climbing)

:DEN Denmark - (Trampoline)

:EGY Egypt - (Rhythmic Gymnastics)

:FRA France - (Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:GEO Georgia - (Rhythmic Gymnastics)

:GER Germany - (Fistball, Korfball, Lacrosse, Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:GBR Great Britain - (Lacrosse, Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:HKG Hong Kong - (Wakeboard)

:HUN Hungary - (Rhythmic Gymnastics)

:IRL Ireland - (Lacrosse, Wakeboard)

:ISR Israel - (Lacrosse, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Wakeboard)

:ITA Italy - (Rhythmic Gymnastics, Sport Climbing, Wakeboard)

:JPN Japan - (Lacrosse, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Sport Climbing, Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:LAT Latvia - (Wakeboard)

:MEX Mexico - (Wakeboard)

:NED Netherlands - (Korfball, Wakeboard)

:NZL New Zealand - (Lacrosse, Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:POL Poland - (Sport Climbing)

:POR Portugal - (Korfball, Trampoline)

:RUS Russian Federation - (Rhythmic Gymnastics, Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:SLO Slovenia - (Rhythmic Gymnastics, Sport Climbing)

:ESP Spain - (Rhythmic Gymnastics, Trampoline)

:SUR Suriname - (Korfball)

:SWE Sweden - (Trampoline)

:SUI Switzerland - (Fistball, Wakeboard)

:THA Thailand - (Wakeboard)

:UKR Ukraine - (Rhythmic Gymnastics, Trampoline)

:USA United States - (Fistball, Lacrosse, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Trampoline, Wakeboard)

:UZB Uzbekistan - (Rhythmic Gymnastics)

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Alright, qualification is getting into full swing so I think it’s time to start this thread. These are the most under appreciated multi-sports games in the world in my opinion. They have the best organization, streaming service, and sports selection. I label these as the second most important games after the Olympics. I often refer to them as the “B Olympics”.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Korfball Qualification Explanation: https://korfball.sport/qualification-criteria-the-world-games-2021-known/

So in theory quotas should go to: :NED:BEL:TPE:CHN:GER:SUR:POR:CZE

On 11/08/2019 at 01:55, Olympian1010 said:

Alright, qualification is getting into full swing so I think it’s time to start this thread. These are the most under appreciated multi-sports games in the world in my opinion. They have the best organization, streaming service, and sports selection. I label these as the second most important games after the Olympics. I often refer to them as the “B Olympics”.

Not exactly the best, but it's not bad, true.

I'm not entirely sure where everything was streamed last time except for the Olympic Channel (which only streamed selected events)? And yeah, B Olympics, or 'alternative Olympics' is indeed how they are usually referred to by the general population (or at least the part of the general population that knows of the existence of the World Games :p ).

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Not exactly the best, but it's not bad, true.

I'm not entirely sure where everything was streamed last time except for the Olympic Channel (which only streamed selected events)?

They did record every event. The Olympic Channel played the international feed. International Federations could use the stream with there own commentators and streaming services.

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

They did record every event. The Olympic Channel played the international feed. International Federations could use the stream with there own commentators and streaming services.

Right. I hope for 2021 it'll be easier to find and follow everything then.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Right. I hope for 2021 it'll be easier to find and follow everything then.

You have me. There will be streams up the wazoo.

Fistball Qualification: 5 spots (of 8 total) were given at the word championships

:GER

:AUT

:BRA

:SUI 

Host quota

:USA