website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Qualification Systems

It's not the official qualification System for Tokyo. But here it says, that in Table Tennis the medallists at the 2019 European Games will qualify for Tokyo. As will the Winner in the Team competition and the mixed double. Please click on the link "2019 Minsk - Qualification System": http://www.ettu.org/en/events/european-games/regulations--amp--documents/

Edited by EselTheDonkey

47 minutes ago, dcro said:

I wonder if ICF plans to continue their proud tradition of not publishing qualification updates whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Isn’t there always a bunch of confusion over how qualification actually works for Canoeing? I feel like the Wikipedia page always ends up having a couple errors.

6 hours ago, Nate River said:

Isn’t there always a bunch of confusion over how qualification actually works for Canoeing? I feel like the Wikipedia page always ends up having a couple errors.

That's mainly because of ICF's poor communication though. Not only do they not give any qualification updates, but often they also don't publish results of continental regattas for months.

#banbestmen

7 hours ago, dcro said:

I wonder if ICF plans to continue their proud tradition of not publishing qualification updates whatsoever. :rolleyes:

I remember that at least ICF was the first federation to publish the qualification system for Rio 2016 :d