website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Qualification Systems

On 12/12/2020 at 18:33, rybak said:

@Matej @Laraja and others.

Since European QT in taekwondo is again postponed (this time to May) I was wondering which event as next (and when) will serve direct Olympic quotas, besides upcoming African and Oceanian climbing tournaments?

I don't count athletics, golf, judo and tennis as we all know that in those sports, most or all quotas will be given via rankings

Hey Rybak

I have not update my personal calendar lately because I was sick and still recovering.

But, the next direct qualifier scheduled there is Women's Water Polo Olympic Games Tournament, from 17 to 24 January. If nothing changed since the last time that I checked it out, this will be the next one.

9 hours ago, Laraja said:

Hey Rybak

I have not update my personal calendar lately because I was sick and still recovering.

But, the next direct qualifier scheduled there is Women's Water Polo Olympic Games Tournament, from 17 to 24 January. If nothing changed since the last time that I checked it out, this will be the next one.

Yes, you are right. The women's waterpolo tournament is the next direct qualification event, followed by canoe slalom asian qualifier (Jan 28 - 31). But I expect many more changes to the calendar, but sadly, no in a positive way where they would add more events....