website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Qualification Systems

34 minutes ago, h.toshmatov said:

Sorry for off topic question. There were page where were shown all conquered licenses by countries. can anybody share link please?

Do you mean all the quota places countries have earned? 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

44 minutes ago, h.toshmatov said:

Sorry for off topic question. There were page where were shown all conquered licenses by countries. can anybody share link please?

Here you have the total amount of qualified quotas Link

But if you are interested in a particular sport, you can find a particular qualification thread for each of the olympic sports like  This  Just click on the sport you are searching for and then select the Qualification thread of the sport (it should be the first in each sport section).

The qualification is easy to be followed in a nice and clear table formats in the first page of every qualification thread

I also can suggest you one great blog following the qualification. and is run by one our Totallympian (Sadly the blog is right now inactive) https://twitter.com/qualifyingg

• 2 months later...
On 26/07/2020 at 22:26, hckosice said:

Here you have the total amount of qualified quotas Link

But if you are interested in a particular sport, you can find a particular qualification thread for each of the olympic sports like  This  Just click on the sport you are searching for and then select the Qualification thread of the sport (it should be the first in each sport section).

The qualification is easy to be followed in a nice and clear table formats in the first page of every qualification thread

I also can suggest you one great blog following the qualification. and is run by one our Totallympian (Sadly the blog is right now inactive) https://twitter.com/qualifyingg

Thank you

19 minutes ago, rybak said:

Since some sport events are in action again, someone know which event (and when are supposed to be happen) will serve direct Olympic qualifications or will offer points to Olympic ranking?

If I remember correctly European sport climbing championships will be the next direct qualification event, from November 19-29. Then in December other 3 continental championships will follow to finish the sports' Olympic qualification. And these are all direct qualification events for this year I have on my mind. 

About the competitions that offer Ranking points, I am not sure which sports are active, but there are not many. Also in swimming and athletics (road events) entry standards can be reached in these times. 

15 minutes ago, call me matt said:

If I remember correctly European sport climbing championships will be the next direct qualification event, from November 19-29. Then in December other 3 continental championships will follow to finish the sports' Olympic qualification. And these are all direct qualification events for this year I have on my mind. 

About the competitions that offer Ranking points, I am not sure which sports are active, but there are not many. Also in swimming and athletics (road events) entry standards can be reached in these times. 

Thanks

Are you 100% sure about road events in athletics? Some time ago I read that WA changed their mind and 50km race walkers and marathon runners can qualify since 1st September but then they returned to their previous decision that qualifications in all events are suspended till 1st December. I wonder since qualifications will return in December if then results achieved during indoor meetings will be counted as well or just those outdoor and date of 1st December is just "symbolic"

What about Judo Grand Slam in Budapest?

Today I checked that also Olympic ranking in golf was updated in Monday.

18 minutes ago, call me matt said:

European Sailing Champs (RS:X) in Portugal 22-28 November