website statistics

Men's Basketball NBA 2019 - 2020

hckošice

36 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

There are probably only 5% or less of Totallympics users that approve boycotting sporting events for political reasons. After all, we know better than the average person the stains left in the history of sports, because of such acts. 

Also Americas image has been tarnished for years now, very few things that happen there seem normal. 

But Americans still think their way is the only right way and everyone else should listen to them :p

I suppose the good thing is that it’ll open the NBA up to a lot of new players.  Up until now very tall young guys have had a monopoly of the best jobs in the Sport.  However, now that it’s all about boycotts and not about playing basketball anyone - short, fat, middle-aged, one-legged - will be able to become a pro basketball boycotter.  So the whole sport becomes a lot more equal.

Indeed, I always felt basketball was one of the most "racist" sports. :p

I mean, Indonesia may have a massive population, but with an average height of 163 cm, they will always stand in a serious disadvantage (no pun intended).

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

I suppose the good thing is that it’ll open the NBA up to a lot of new players.  Up until now very tall young guys have had a monopoly of the best jobs in the Sport.  However, now that it’s all about boycotts and not about playing basketball anyone - short, fat, middle-aged, one-legged - will be able to become a pro basketball boycotter.  So the whole sport becomes a lot more equal.

They're on strike....France and Brazil will rule the shit out of this :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

i really don't know what people can really find to be funny in all of this and whether these players are making this for propaganda or overacting i stand with their demands of social justice and i hope one day here in Egypt there're some players that do the same for all people who suffer injustice and being held in prisons for their political opinions 

9 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Told ya, LeBron ain't gonna let this boycott shit fly. He wants Kareem's overall points record etc. Back to business.

Hmm, a tweet I saw last night was correct.

Critics will attack LeBron James no matter what.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela