website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ICF World Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, Col_Frost said:

Why? Shouldn't Japan get that place to fill the C2?

I have convinced myself that the host quota doesn't count in the reallocation, because it's not won by an athlete. But yeah, I guess that situation isn't clear either. They really should have specified how the "boat filling" actually works. 

so :SVK won 2 medals in Szeged, 2 Bronzes and in both M K4 events !

Great to see we are still capable so many years, decades now to be competitive in  the most important and historically the most successful events of Slovak canoeing sprint. :thumbup:

:SVK  Team SLOVAKIA  :SVK

0 - 0 - 2

Samuel Baláž

Csaba Zalka

Erik Vlček

Adam Botek

K4-500m M

qZRQjQ8bQY3SlOJo6w7F0g.1280~Slovensk-K4-

Very disappointing results for Germany, there is no Other way to put it. Unless Brendel and the mens C2 geht back into shape, 3 Golds could be the best realistically possible result in Tokyo. Womens Canoe and womens kayak are in a horrible state.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

40 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Very disappointing results for Germany, there is no Other way to put it. Unless Brendel and the mens C2 geht back into shape, 3 Golds could be the best realistically possible result in Tokyo. Womens Canoe and womens kayak are in a horrible state.

The :GER - :HUN domination is definitely over. It's great for the sport just not too tasty to swallow. :dunno:

Edited by GoHungary!

4 godziny temu, Vektor napisał:

I have convinced myself that the host quota doesn't count in the reallocation, because it's not won by an athlete. But yeah, I guess that situation isn't clear either. They really should have specified how the "boat filling" actually works. 

I believe host quota doesn't count for reallocation. And well Borowska wrote she's qualified on her Facebook. I hope she knows best. 

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

13 minutes ago, intoronto said:

:CAN has a difficult decision to make in men's canoe if both boats qualify. C2 broke the national record here (time wise), while Oldershaw had a disappointing  result here, he is a former Olympic medalist. Who do you pick!?

I don't understand the qualification in this event, haha. Why would Canada need to choose between the two?

Przed chwilą, Vojthas napisał:

Just like Rzeszutek and his coach before Rio, right?

Or some of our athletes that thought they're going to Doha for sure.

I never bieleve athletes in such a thing, only official statements. Especially when rules are so... complicated.