website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ICF World Championships 2019

Totallympics

Wait, it's in Szeged? Isn't that where the big music festival is? Alright, where can we find the Dutch athletes? :banana: :smoke: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Yeah Michael Rasmussen also didn't have much of a genius time trial when he was fighting for the Tour de France podium, but all these people at least are able to cycle and these are incidents :d 

You are right. Pita is a different story. I think Pita switches sports more often than I change my underpants. :p

Edited by wumo26

Just now, wumo26 said:

Pita is a different story. I think Pita switches sports more often than I change my underpants. :p

Note to self: stay away from wumo26 during the Totallympics Meet.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Wait, it's in Szeged? Isn't that where the big music festival is? Alright, where can we find the Dutch athletes? :banana: :smoke: 

No, Szeged is a city in south-eastern Hungary, famous mostly from canoe lake and university.

The festival is called Sziget, which means Island in Hungarian as it is held on the Óbuda (Old Buda) Island which is well seen from the Duna Arena (don't mistake with Margit sziget, which is also nearby).

The substance that was found in Ms. Vincent Lapointe’s sample has been the subject of recent established contaminated supplement cases and the preliminary information, available at this time, supports that Ms. Vincent Lapointe’s adverse analytical finding may have been caused by inadvertent and unknowing use of a prohibited substance from such a source.

https://canoekayak.ca/ckc-statement-laurence-vincent-lapointe/

14 minutes ago, intoronto said:

The substance that was found in Ms. Vincent Lapointe’s sample has been the subject of recent established contaminated supplement cases and the preliminary information, available at this time, supports that Ms. Vincent Lapointe’s adverse analytical finding may have been caused by inadvertent and unknowing use of a prohibited substance from such a source.

https://canoekayak.ca/ckc-statement-laurence-vincent-lapointe/

Fuck