website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB Intercontinental Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2019

Totallympics

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

Fair assesment. 

Poland is too good to use all those 'aids'. 

The most interesting thing is we don't use any of those "helps" (sorry, the word "aids" isn't something I would like to use) to support our female team, who "needs" it more.

15 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

The most interesting thing is we don't use any of those "helps" (sorry, the word "aids" isn't something I would like to use) to support our female team, who "needs" it more.

I agree. Women would benefit from those 'helps', for men its useless. Poland's men team is strongest in the world, they have great tradition, every position is covered with at least 2 great players. Nationalisation of Leon is extremelly shocking for me. Not that i am against it, but its just shocking.

I would understand if Poland women's team included some Cuban or Brazilian girl. I would also understand those 'money advantages'. :)

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Haha Poland team is so easy to hate, douchebag captain, douchebag coach, naturalized super player, money to buy stuff from FIVB all the time, etc  :lol:

They are like the bad guys from any american sport movie.   

:lol::lol::lol: best comment ever.