website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB Intercontinental Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2019

Totallympics

Normally speaking, it will be between :USA and :NED for one ticket to Tokyo. :USA of course the heavy favorite, but :NED beat :BRA and :FRA back-to-back at the 2018 World Championships. I don't have my hopes too high up, but I'm excited for that match tomorrow.

Leon is amazing and we played two really great matches, hopefully tommorow we will be able to win 1 set and secure our place in Tokyo 2020 :d Still, I feel bad for Slovenia and France, the schedule for our tournament is really questionable and unfair (and, unfortunately, our Volleyball Association proudly admitted that it was purposely created in Poland's favor and to limit other teams' training opportunities, and Michał "Silver Tongue" Kubiak explained that "We can do this, because we paid money to host.") It is a bit shameful, because this is the only tournament the hosts so clearly created the schedule to fit them. France is supposed to start tommorow's match at 12:00 AM... I can only imagine the outcry if some other country would do something like that to us.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

13 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Leon is amazing and we played two really great matches, hopefully tommorow we will be able to win 1 set and secure our place in Tokyo 2020 :d Still, I feel bad for Slovenia and France, the schedule for our tournament is really questionable and unfair (and, unfortunately, our Volleyball Association proudly admitted that it was purposely created in Poland's favor and to limit other teams' training opportunities, and Michał "Silver Tongue" Kubiak explained that "We can do this, because we paid money to host.") It is a bit shameful, because this is the only tournament the hosts so clearly created the schedule to fit them. France is supposed to start tommorow's match at 12:00 AM... I can only imagine the outcry if some other country would do something like that to us.

Fair assesment. 

Poland is too good to use all those 'aids'.