website statistics

Diving LEN European Championships 2019

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

This diver have no skills in the synchronized. The mixed synchronized can't be do in one weeks but need years and years of work. See this event was quite depressing, at last for me

Well, then it's up to the coaches in the Italian team to start prepping up the mix synchro, which is by far one of the hardest things to do, but they could do it. 

6 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Well, then it's up to the coaches in the Italian team to start prepping up the mix synchro, which is by far one of the hardest things to do, but they could do it. 

I don't speaks about Italy, we sent some youths in the team event (two from 2003, one 2000 and one 1999). When i speak about format I speak about all the quality of the event, i don't care if it can be good for Italy or not. 

I don't know if you saw the event, i hope not for you, but the two mixed dive routine was really poor regarding quality.

Btwz, I agree at 100% with the drop of the limited coefficient dive, I hope that a day this will happen in all event.

There's always a bit of getting used that has to be done when going from FINA world championships with the excellent Omega results website to LEN competitions where everything sucks :p 

Any idea where I can find the (PDF) results? I only found something on the official Kiev 2019 website but that looked a bit amateuristic, no PDF or schedule or start lists.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

There's always a bit of getting used that has to be done when going from FINA world championships with the excellent Omega results website to LEN competitions where everything sucks :p 

Any idea where I can find the (PDF) results? I only found something on the official Kiev 2019 website but that looked a bit amateuristic, no PDF or schedule or start lists.

I'm not sure if it's a joke or not... Btw, the results site http://divingkyiv2019.microplustiming.com/index_mobile.php?s=Q2hlY2tKc29uRm9yTG9hZE9uTWFpbihjb2RTdGFydGxpc3QsIGZhbHNlLCBmYWxzZSk7&cat=ASX&page=006&spec=005&bat=001&td=CGR1&hg=&descIT=TWl4ZWTCoC3CoFRlYW0gRXZlbnTCoC3CoEZpbmFsZQ==&descEN=TWl4ZWTCoC3CoFRlYW0gRXZlbnTCoC3CoEZpbmFs&descFR=TWl4ZWTCoC3CoFRlYW0gRXZlbnTCoC3CoEZpbmFsZQ==

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Thanks, it was not a joke. I find this website rather inconvenient and apparently hard to find, unlike Omega's easy website.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

how is the Omega website excellent if you have to pay something like 2000€ to see live results? The only thing you can do for free on Omega is to download the PDFs...

2 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

how is the Omega website excellent if you have to pay something like 2000€ to see live results? The only thing you can do for free on Omega is to download the PDFs...

Ok wait, in terms of results and start lists it's excellent and everything is super easy to find. In terms of live results nowadays it sucks since the free Java applet isn't available anymore :p