website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2019

Totallympics

I think I'm proud of our very young wrestlers today, they did all they could , all 3 of them are still alive in the repechage. even though Tab has no chance even if Borrero makes it to the final. he still has to go through Stabler and Ryu !

Saravi did great at 97, losing only 4-3 to the great Aleksanyan. he had 3 tough matches before this. I'm almost sure Aleksanyan will bring him back into the repechage.

but what can I say about 87kg quarterfinal ? why always this guy ? this is the 3rd time this guy Kudla is beating our wrestlers without actually doing anything offensively. Olympics 2016, Worlds 2017 and now this. I give him credit for being great defensively , he is really tough to score on. almost impossible in standing position, but this is not fair. he didn't deserve the win today. he did absolutely nothing. Taheri was much more active, I saw so many times in this tournament they gave a 3rd caution to finish the match 2-1. but of course when it comes to an Iranian wrestler, we can never expect a 3rd caution in favor of us. nothing wrong with Taheri, he did everything in his power to win the watch, they always arrange the cautions in a way Kudla ends up the winner.

Just now, phelps said:

he did what he usually does best...accepting generous gifts...:whistle:

Sure, all his successes so far have been gifts ... everyone else is just too stupid to do the same ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.