website statistics

Athletics EAA Team European Championships 1st League 2019

OlympicIRL

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah finishing 5th in one of our supposed strongest events is a huge step for overally last place :d

but seriously, 71.99... with such form I am affraid Marcel will not even qualify for Tokyo :wall:

We already secured four  9th places and an 11th. I think we're in the lead at the moment.

Just now, Werloc said:

We already secured four  9th places and an 11th. I think we're in the lead at the moment.

What happened to Agnė Šerkšnienė? That 200m was way below what I expected from her. :yikes:

7 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Did Lithuania only make it through the men's 200m so far? :wacko:

Yeah, our sprinting has gone to shit pretty much after our generation of sprinters have left the sport and the best sprint coach died four years ago. What doesn't help is injuries from Šerkšnienė and Andriukaitytė that would have been a reliable final in 200 and 400m. Morauskaitė couldn't run the 400m hurdles due to a health condition and ran the 400 instead, adding to the fact that Galvydytė left for USA to study and 400m Hurdles also went to shit, yeah, it's a year of injuries and disasters for Lithuania, which is why I'm not even too excited for my most favourite competition. It's probably the weakest line up that we've sent in the last 5-6 years of competing in the Team Championships.