website statistics

Women's Volleyball FIVB Intercontinental Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2019

Totallympics

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Not the one vd Poel had at Amstel Gold Race...

Exactly, and how did that end up?! I suggest you take a look @CCB :p 

https://streamable.com/nb556

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Italian anthem!

L8TglWm.gif?noredirect

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Okay, Russia doesn't deserve to go to the Olympics, but Korea deserves a lot less. I have never seen such a mentally weak team.

They were winning the third set 22-18 and Russia scored 7 points in a row and lost 22-25. In the fifth set they were winning by 11-9 and now 6 points in a row from Russia to lose 11-15. How is this possible? :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Edited by hoversaBR

1 hour ago, dcro said:

I just don't get it. FIVB is apparently incapable of making a reasonable qualification system.

This qualification system is about as good as it can get. I mean it can’t reasonably get better. Even continent gets a team as it should, and the top 24 teams in the world are all given 2 opportunities to qualify.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

This qualification system is about as good as it can get. I mean it can’t reasonably get better. Even continent gets a team as it should, and the top 24 teams in the world are all given 2 opportunities to qualify.

Yes, it can. First of all send every continental champion (so that part is over with) and then give all the other teams a worldwide OQT where the top-X qualifies.