website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

Just now, heywoodu said:

You mean 'aren't'? :p 

I have absolutely nothing against the same number of men and women of course, but why not give certain women's events time to become 'a thing' first? And the mixed stuff is even worse, who on earth cares about the 4x400m mixed relay :lol:

And come on, be a decent freestyle swimmer and you can win 4 Olymic golds without ever going less than 200 meters. It's just so stupid. 

Yes I did mean aren't

7, with the relays (50m, 100m, 200m, and the four relays now)

Just now, intoronto said:

Yes I did mean aren't

7, with the relays (50m, 100m, 200m, and the four relays now)

I meant as a decent distance swimmer :p 200, 400, 800, 1500 and I forgot the relays. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Only disappointing for sycronized swimming is that they didn't add the mixed duet

How is that disappointing? :d 

It's no problem to have women-only and men-only sports. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm surprised they didn't add the 50 meters in swimming by the way, surely FINA will be mad for this big loss, now swimming is way too small at the Olympics!