website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish someone canceled you already.

Talking about mascottes, here on my table are the two mascottes for the Olympic Games I have worked for:     Let's see if Tokyo 2020 mascotte will join the collection

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

Hey, it's not Brexit. Great Britain can always pull out of the Games to stay true to their recent trends? :p No EU, no SOG. What next?

How can you have a trend based on one event however stupid? GB actually have a good record of turning up for events even in the face of terrorism. Australia not so much.

2 minutes ago, Nickyc707 said:

How can you have a trend based on one event however stupid? GB actually have a good record of turning up for events even in the face of terrorism. Australia not so much.

The problem is, GB doesn't host the Olympics so their opinion is totally irrelevant what Japan does. The old Empire feelings must be very strong, back when London decided what happens in over half of the world. It must stink you've lost that power to tell other people what to do ;)

1 hour ago, Orangehair43 said:

Britons want it cancelled.

and I want Britons to be cancelled, instead...

you should stop trolling around...

this is a sport forum, made mainly of true sport lovers who want the Games to go on...so, it really looks that this is not the right place for you...

55 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

The problem is, GB doesn't host the Olympics so their opinion is totally irrelevant what Japan does. The old Empire feelings must be very strong, back when London decided what happens in over half of the world. It must stink you've lost that power to tell other people what to do ;)

No, it's not really that, it's about surveys institute asking useless questions to people who most likely will not have a clue and/or are not interested by the question to begin with so that they have something to sell to newspapers. It's how their business works.

We had a similar irrelevant survey in France a few weeks ago

http://www.odoxa.fr/sondage/60-francais-souhaitent-jeux-de-tokyo-naient-lieu/