website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

il y a 1 minute, heywoodu a déclaré:

Alright, we've got people from Bulgaria, the Netherlands, Colombia, France, USA, Serbia and so on here...quite a diverse mix of countries. So, in any of your countries, is there anything resembling a decent fan base for sports climbing? 

Well... apparently, yes They had 20,000 spectaors for the world championships in Paris a few years ago.

Afficher l'image d'origine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish someone canceled you already.

Talking about mascottes, here on my table are the two mascottes for the Olympic Games I have worked for:     Let's see if Tokyo 2020 mascotte will join the collection

Posted Images

Ahora, heywoodu said:

Sport climbing is at least the only of the five sports in which I'd be interested to learn and see more :)

Check the IFSC's Youtube channel. They have World Cups and World Championships uploaded and live stream most of them. It's very entertaining, tbh. (I'm aware you'll probably need to wait until August 22nd tho lol)

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Alright, we've got people from Bulgaria, the Netherlands, Colombia, France, USA, Serbia and so on here...quite a diverse mix of countries. So, in any of your countries, is there anything resembling a decent fan base for sports climbing? 

Climbing is a sport? 

• Sindo featured this topic