website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Great, they are planning to take away quotas from smaller nations in cross-country and road cycling... All to give big nations even more athletes and more medals.

BMX freestyle is a nightmare. They should have pushed for XC eliminator or team relay instead.

Not another relay/team event please :lol:

Definitely agree about the XC eliminator though, short and full of action + the first one at the finish wins, not the dude with the jeans the lowest on his ankle and the most points. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

I hope the madison will be in. I really miss the points race though. Used to be one of my favourite Olympic events across the board.

me too......the last male gold medal olympic madison was for Argentina :hyper:

16 hours ago, dcro said:

Great, they are planning to take away quotas from smaller nations in cross-country and road cycling... All to give big nations even more athletes and more medals.

BMX freestyle is a nightmare. They should have pushed for XC eliminator or team relay instead.

My guess is that they'll take quotas from the big countries first. Countries that had 5 quotas go down to 4. 4 to 3 and so on.

Remember that Guam and France, Laos and the USA all have only 1 vote for president of the UCI :)

Edited by Dragon
Typo