website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

1 hour ago, RiSeGwangFan said:

Yeah, It's Official, sadly.. I don't think they change it... I ...just hope  to see the DPRK team at 2022 Asian Games in Huangzhou... 

:cry:

I suppose there will be an offer from IOC to compete under :IOC flag for some individuals....

6 hours ago, Dragon said:

DPR Korea will never accept that

Athletes might want and if they want there's no reason it should be IOC. But instead DPR Korea flag only. However they don't have a flight to come out they don't have a option only they are not athletes they are just servants in the country who have to follow the orders.

12 hours ago, RiSeGwangFan said:

I think DPRK doesn't trust China at all. 

Looks like they aren't  that well(Ok, they never are) in economy and they have even  a really awful relationship with Japan. 

I know the DPRK is working hard, but even Kim Jong Un is talking about a new great challenge. I, like a fan of DPRK sport, feel so terrible... you don't watch the North Korean performance so often... 

Kim Mi-Rae was my favorite... I think she was able to achieve two Olympic medals on the platform.. 

I was all ready to cheer for Om Yun-chol again...it's not every day you see North Korean athletes (like you said) and even more rare to see North Korean athletes who show the kind of emotions Om shows :( (or even noticeable emotions at all, which after all is one of the main things that makes sports interesting to watch)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

2 months left for the games! 

And Yes, if the cases don't increase drastically, spectators will be allowed at the games :cheer:

It's a good decision by the organizers and the PM to allow spectators ! Official Confirmation will only come next month though! 

According to Japanese tabloid Daily Shincho, in a Japanese Olympic athletes press conference, media are told not to raise question about vaccine and OG cancellation. Because if athletes tell the truth that they hope OG will be held then they will face backlash on internet.

I think it perfectly illustrated why we always see tennis/golf these rich professional players want OG canceled.

2 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

2 months left for the games! 

And Yes, if the cases don't increase drastically, spectators will be allowed at the games :cheer:

It's a good decision by the organizers and the PM to allow spectators ! Official Confirmation will only come next month though! 

It’s not impossible we will get riots outside the venues then.