website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

12 minutes ago, Майкл said:

I'm not saying these sports aren't cool or anything. But I'm not fond of adding all these fancy sports in the Olympics programme already.

Well don't worry, it's only for once :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

It's worth noting that the best french surfers are usualy from Tahiti and ride under french polynesian flag during surfing competitions.

We may have our own version of english/GB qualification mess here :d

Oh don't remind me. I'm sour when I think of football. :d

I've always wanted to know if Tahiti/French Polynesia and New Caledonia might end up independent, thus with their own NOCs someday.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Just now, Federer91 said:

Or so they say.

No. It's been added for 2020, not for the Games after that. Of course it's possible, but that would need entirely new procedures. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I think the only one who deserved to be in the Olympics was Climbing, A true sport, but similar to any of current program sports. not corrupted

Karate can give us more medals so I'm OK with this one as well :d even though we will have so many people here complaining about the officiating in this sport, even more than boxing

19 minutes ago, phelps said:

if 2020 was tomorrow...

FRA, JPN, EGY and TUR in Karate...

AUT, CZE, SLO, CAN and KOR in Sport Climbing (but many things could change from now until 2020)...

USA, AUS and BRA in Surf

USA in Skateboard

USA and JPN in Baseball/Softball

just my personal opinion, of course...

We shouldn't forget about Cuba in baseball :d 

16 minutes ago, phelps said:

if 2020 was tomorrow...

FRA, JPN, EGY and TUR in Karate...

AUT, CZE, SLO, CAN and KOR in Sport Climbing (but many things could change from now until 2020)...

USA, AUS and BRA in Surf

USA in Skateboard

USA and JPN in Baseball/Softball

just my personal opinion, of course...

Right, skateboarding is mostly big in the US. The only questionable decision, squash would have deserved it more than skateboarding right now. Even snooker. :d

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

il y a 1 minute, Quasit a déclaré:

Oh don't remind me. I'm sour when I think of football. :d

I've always wanted to know if Tahiti/French Polynesia and New Caledonia might end up independent, thus with their own NOCs someday.

They might... Caledonia is having an independance referendum in 2018. Tahiti used to be run by an separatist politician. They are more likely to get independance one day than any other overseas territories.