website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

Maybe it will be too harsh from me but we all know that Russia had/have a state doping programm, many athletes in many sports uses doping, that's fact, they should be banned completly from Tokyo and Beijing Games, even those clean athletes, it might be the only way to stop this doping programm there if even innocent athletes will be affected, but yet they can compete if are clean, might compete under name "Independent Athletes from Russia" and wants Katyusha as replacement of their national anthem... Sorry but its for me huge bullshit. IOC doesnt have balls for taking serious actions. If they will agree to play that song for Russisn athletes instead Olympic anthem then will lost the rest of remaining respect for them in my eyes.

They surely wouldn't have such problems with ban any country if it wouldn't be Russia. But it just my opinion, maybe too harsh as I said at the beginning of post but I had to say that but I lost my nerves after reading this previous posts...

Doping will never be stopped anyway and IOC knows that. Besides Justin Gatlin being present in Tokyo shows how hypocritical IOC really is. It's a no win situation for them since they were lenient before and playing hardball makes no sense anymore. They are sitting on their hands when it comes to Kenya already.

22 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

That is a good trailer. Is it on youtube?

I mean... don't expect quality. :d It's pretty much a childish "meme" that existed before normal memes, and half of the lyrics are from the original song. I think a lot of Hungarians know it, it has more views on YouTube than most of the normal Katyusha videos, more than 6 million.

On 18/01/2021 at 15:30, rybak said:

Maybe it will be too harsh from me but we all know that Russia had/have a state doping programm, many athletes in many sports uses doping, that's fact, they should be banned completly from Tokyo and Beijing Games, even those clean athletes, it might be the only way to stop this doping programm there if even innocent athletes will be affected, but yet they can compete if are clean, might compete under name "Independent Athletes from Russia" and wants Katyusha as replacement of their national anthem... Sorry but its for me huge bullshit. IOC doesnt have balls for taking serious actions. If they will agree to play that song for Russisn athletes instead Olympic anthem then will lost the rest of remaining respect for them in my eyes.

They surely wouldn't have such problems with ban any country if it wouldn't be Russia. But it just my opinion, maybe too harsh as I said at the beginning of post but I had to say that but I lost my nerves after reading this previous posts...

CAS would likely overule the IOC trying to ban clean athletes.

It likely comes down to how quickly the vaccine is administrated in Japan. At the very least, if they are going to allow foreign spectators they may force them to be vaccinated before entering the country. We'll know one way or another by the end of March/beginning of April.

Hi! I am making a minimalistic video about the Olympic Games and would like to know your opinion on this. If you are an athlete or a fan, I will be glad to hear your opinion.

Please answer a few questions

• What colors do you associate with Games?

• What do you like about the Olympic Games, why are you ready to come/watch?

• The motion video timing will be 15-25 seconds. So far, the idea is this: to use associations, objects of the main sports, medals, the Olympic architecture of the host country, its nature, covid19 suffered (maybe canceled Tokyo 2020). What do you think?

Very grateful for the feedback and sorry for my English