website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

5 hours ago, Benolympique said:

do you think they won't have places? even in camera?

In Japan the approval of the vaccines takes much longer. Strange, but in neighboring countries vaccinations have already started.

I assume the Games will be canceled. In my opinion only 1% chance that it will continue. :cry:

47 minutes ago, CCB said:

In Japan the approval of the vaccines takes much longer. Strange, but in neighboring countries vaccinations have already started.

I assume the Games will be canceled. In my opinion only 1% chance that it will continue. :cry:

I think we shouldn't be anxious about that right now...in Japan they're not facing thousends of cases everyday like us in Europe and/or the USA...

I'm pretty sure they are capable to keep the situation under reasonable control even starting the vaccination campaign that late...;)

22 minutes ago, phelps said:

I think we shouldn't be anxious about that right now...in Japan they're not facing thousends of cases everyday like us in Europe and/or the USA...

I'm pretty sure they are capable to keep the situation under reasonable control even starting the vaccination campaign that late...;)

What is not can still come. The virus continues to surprise. And in Japan they are more anxious than anywhere else.

1 minute ago, CCB said:

What is not can still come. The virus continues to surprise. And in Japan they are more anxious than anywhere else.

I don't think so...

maybe some people are, but their governors look quite calm...I'm sure they know what to do better than us...;)

15 minutes ago, phelps said:

I don't think so...

maybe some people are, but their governors look quite calm...I'm sure they know what to do better than us...;)

That's for sure. I was born to panic :d

9 hours ago, CCB said:

Apparently Japan only starts vaccinating in May 2021. That seems pretty late. The Olympic games are no longer realistic to me. 

I wouldn't say it's late, well, it depends on how many people they plan to vaccinate before July.   

In any case, I think as long as the athletes can train the games will absolutely happen.