website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Once you stop disrespecting Slovenia and Slovakia on purpose maybe you will understand :dunno:

Well I had to initiate the new guy :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Okay for a change this time the events will overlapp probably. There was no source talking about July. Its either May or June though I prefer June 3rd week onwards. 

Um, what? Sources have been claiming that the games will likely be between Wimbledon (usually in July) and the US Open (usually in August/September). 

9 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Well, I am pretty sure NBC would like to have the games in July/August. May/June can cause some serious issues, that's the same time when the NBA Playoffs and Finals usually happen for example. 

Yep, July/August is perfect for NBC. Nothing but baseball on TV and baseball is no longer what it was. They moved PGA to May so August is only Tour Champs and then NFL season starts in September. May/June makes no sense, sharing swimming/athletics with NBA Finals is a terrible idea.

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

You must be VERY bored then. This joke you seem to think is funny only soldifies the stereotype Americans are just a bunch of narcisstic morons who think Africa is a country tbh :lol: 

So...satire

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela