website statistics

Snowboarding 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

hckošice

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Klaudia Medlová only 9.00 in first qualifier and DNS in 2nd jump...don´t have the detailed reports but this smells really bad, clearly a bad crash, hopefully this will not turn already to be the end of the season or anything even worse :zip:

Do have anyone some info about what happened, please ?

22 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Klaudia Medlová only 9.00 in first qualifier and DNS in 2nd jump...don´t have the detailed reports but this smells really bad, clearly a bad crash, hopefully this will not turn already to be the end of the season or anything even worse :zip:

Do have anyone some info about what happened, please ?

I’ll try to find out when I get out of class in a few minutes.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ll try to find out when I get out of class in a few minutes.

Thabks, that would be really awesome, I can not find anything anywhere, she did not updated anything after yesterdays great training trick.

I am really worried...

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Thabks, that would be really awesome, I can not find anything anywhere, she did not updated anything after yesterdays great training trick.

I am really worried...

I can’t find anything so far. No social media updates, no FIS statement, no independent media reports, nothing. I’d keep track of her social media. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I can’t find anything so far. No social media updates, no FIS statement, no independent media reports, nothing. I’d keep track of her social media. 

To be fair, I wouldn't expect all that. Social media update depends entirely on her, a FIS statement would probably only be out this fast if the very worst had happened (which I'm going to assume is far from the case, otherwise we'd have heard) and independent media reports aren't really expected for the qualifying of a snowboard World Cup..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

24 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

To be fair, I wouldn't expect all that. Social media update depends entirely on her, a FIS statement would probably only be out this fast if the very worst had happened (which I'm going to assume is far from the case, otherwise we'd have heard) and independent media reports aren't really expected for the qualifying of a snowboard World Cup..

Medlová is a big name though. I follow enough extreme sports channels to know if she’d been seriously injured as @hckosice feared.