website statistics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!
 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
NearPup

Freestyle Skiing 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

22 year old Ski-cross racer and 2018 World Junior champion :CANMikayla Martin tragically passed away in a mountain biking accident.

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NearPup said:

22 year old Ski-cross racer and 2018 World Junior champion :CANMikayla Martin tragically passed away in a mountain biking accident.

 

Just arrived home and wanted to write it. Huge tragedy. :(

 

RIP

 

T_S_udbWRI6njpef_rpSHA~Mikayla-Martinov.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
à l’instant, NearPup a dit :

22 year old Ski-cross racer and 2018 World Junior champion :CANMikayla Martin tragically passed away in a mountain biking accident.

Oh no, this is so sad:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently the FIS is developing a mixed dual mogul event with an eye on including such event in the Olympics. That would actually be a pretty cool way to (finally) include dual moguls in the Olympics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NearPup said:

Apparently the FIS is developing a mixed dual mogul event with an eye on including such event in the Olympics. That would actually be a pretty cool way to (finally) include dual moguls in the Olympics.

Yep just do it the same way as the Mixed Team Parallel.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yep just do it the same way as the Mixed Team Parallel.

Ya, if they straight up copied the format of the mixed alpine team event it would be a very good event.

 

I’ve always been of the opinion that the duals format would work very well in a team event.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NearPup said:

Ya, if they straight up copied the format of the mixed alpine team event it would be a very good event.

 

I’ve always been of the opinion that the duals format would work very well in a team event.

A team event seems the only way for the dual moguls to have any sort of added value. So, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Henry Sildaru doesn’t become a World Cup finalist by 2026. I will eat my socks. You may quote me on that.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...