website statistics

Figure Skating 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

George_D

3 minuty temu, Monzanator napisał:

Ekaterina Kurakova has been granted ISU certificate today and will represent :POL on international stage from this season :bye:

Yet another "migrant" in our figure skating from Eastern Europe...

• 1 month later...
Just now, hckosice said:

oh dear...this is like me when I first time played hockey on ice at school, I needed almost a minute to finally keep standing on place before shooting :lol:

To be fair, pretty much every twist they do would probably result in me breaking my ankles :p 

Still better than Pita's canoeing skills.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...

The new super star of the sport the 15 years old Junior World Champion the :RUSAlexandra Trusova won in Bratislava the Ondrej Nepela Trophy in a new historical maximum 163.78 for her free skate in total 238.69 another WR. in 2d place finshed 6th from PyeongChang 2018 Kaori Sakamoto of :JPN and in 3rd place Kim Ha-Nul :KOR 13th from PC 2018 WOG.

Trusova performed 3 quadruple jumps during her free skate including one toe-loop in combination with triple toe-loop ! The other two were quadruple lutz and qgain a simple quadruple toe-loop, by this she rewrote the history beating the register of Alina Zagitova during her gold free skate at PyeongChang.

The ice dance event was won by Viktoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov of :RUS ahead of Sara Hurtado/Kirill Khaliavin :ESP and Lorraine McNamara/Quinn Carpenter of the USA

Just now, hckosice said:

The new super star of the sport the 15 years old Junior World Champion the :RUSAlexandra Trusova won in Bratislava the Ondrej Nepela Trophy in a new historical maximum 163.78 for her free skate in total 238.69 another WR.

On Game of Thrones music :yikes::hyper:

GoT spoiler:

Spoiler

Including the epic Night King theme of the final season :wub: :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!