website statistics

Curling 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

George_D

On 12/10/2019 at 22:38, Olympian1010 said:

Ah yes the great Pacific nation of :NGR :p. They should just make the an Atlantic Championships. :CAN:USA:BRA:NGR:GUY

I would actually quite like to see a Four Continents Curling Championships now that Asia has a handful of competitive countries.

Edited by NearPup

40 minutes ago, NearPup said:

I would actually quite like to see a Four Continents Curling Championships now that Asia has a handful of competitive countries.

Wouldn't that open a tiny possibility of Canada failing to qualify for the Worlds? I don't think WCF can survive that. :whistle:

#banbestmen

25 minutes ago, dcro said:

Wouldn't that open a tiny possibility of Canada failing to qualify for the Worlds? I don't think WCF can survive that. :whistle:

Neither can Tim Hortons...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Just a bump for the Asia Pacific Championships (featuring special guest stars Nigeria) -  lots of games on over the next week.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAKIdgLUYV-Z1DM0_W_Z_gA

Clearly someone did not read the post above :redcard:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Grassmarket said:

Yeah, but yooooour post only linked to one game, miiiiiine links to the whole series.  :pope:

Mine is a playlist :cool:. It just shows the first video in a playlist. Mine is also able to be saved by other users (and will be updates if streams are deleted/reposted) :yes

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

.....they have steam trains now?  :old:

Click on the right most button on the video I posted