website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Bobsleigh 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

He’s currently beating people on ICC, and has yet to finish outside the top 20 I believe...

This weekend in Pyeongchang he finished 20th, and that's a track on which he has more experience than most... In fact, he only finished ahead of 46-year old Luxembourgian, 50-year old Kiwi and some random South African golfer. :p

He is not competitive at all. He finished dead last at the Olympics, and was losing 3+ seconds on every single run.

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes I forget about Akwasi Frimpong, one of my favorite athletes, but he’s been in the news quite a bit lately. Ghana Gas, Ghana’s State Gas Company, just signee him into a four year sponsorship.

Yes, that's what we're used from Mexican winter athletes      

Lol.

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

This weekend in Pyeongchang he finished 20th, and that's a track on which he has more experience than most... In fact, he only finished ahead of 46-year old Luxembourgian, 50-year old Kiwi and some random South African golfer. :p

He is not competitive at all. He finished dead last at the Olympics, and was losing 3+ seconds on every single run.

He is a legitimate slider though, which is what my original post was about. He looks fine on the sled, and his lines aren’t completely terrible. That’s why I’m sad they got rid of the Continental spots.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Next season won't end with the world championships anymore. These will be from 1-14 February, followed by a World Cup in Park City (15-20 February).....and then the first Beijing World Cup from 8 to 14 March! FFS, that's nearly a month between the last two World Cups, good job in killing the rhythm of the season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Sindo locked this topic