website statistics

Bobsleigh 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

Col_Frost

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

So what? She is still a traitor. You turn your back on the entire nation because of Todd Hays? Really? No wonder people are upset. I hope the fans give her hell and then some! Narcisstic woman deserves no sympathy.

Lol.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The first World Cup has been reallocated from Park City to Lake Placid becuase Park City refrigerating system went to shit this week (it will be repaired and operational in the next week hopefully, but the IBSF just wanted to play on the safe side to make sure the first World Cup happens). There will be 2 weekends of World Cup racing at the ever famous Lake Placid track this year. Rinaldi does well there, so hopefully...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 30/10/2019 at 06:24, Monzanator said:

So what? She is still a traitor. You turn your back on the entire nation because of Todd Hays? Really? No wonder people are upset. I hope the fans give her hell and then some! Narcisstic woman deserves no sympathy.

Oh come on, don’t be so dramatic. It’s just sports.

6 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Oh come on, don’t be so dramatic. It’s just sports.

She basically killed every baby in the country with her move! :mad: What a horrible human being! How dare she try and move to a place where she does feel appreciated?! :mad:

Pitchforks, torches!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

She basically killed every baby in the country with her move! :mad: What a horrible human being! How dare she try and move to a place where she does feel appreciated?! :mad:

Pitchforks, torches!

Yet Todd Hays is actually American. So she left Canada because of an American to become an American citizen? :lol:  I hope she struggles a lot under the new flag.

Just now, Monzanator said:

Yet Todd Hays is actually American. So she left Canada because of an American to become an American citizen? :lol:  I hope she struggles a lot under the new flag.

I hope she’s bring in the Celebrate New Year GIF by San Diego Zoo

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I hope she’s bring in the 

I don't care which country she brings whatever too, I just hope she compete in an abuse-free environment. If it wasn't possible in Canada, I sure hope it is in the US.

Just now, heywoodu said:

I don't care which country she brings whatever too, I just hope she compete in an abuse-free environment. If it wasn't possible in Canada, I ,sure hope it is in the US.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, not in general, but this is about the bobsleigh world only of course. I'm very sure in all her years she's seen and heard quite a lot about other teams as well and if she moves to the US, that probably is because she's confident the situation is better there. Again, in the bobsleigh team.

22 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, not in general, but this is about the bobsleigh world only of course. I'm very sure in all her years she's seen and heard quite a lot about other teams as well and if she moves to the US, that probably is because she's confident the situation is better there. Again, in the bobsleigh team.

She had issue with ONE person and you're talking about bobsleigh world :facepalm:You don't have to defend her egoism so much :dunno:  Thankfully USA is not immune to verbal & mental harrasement so it doesn't really matter.