website statistics

Athletics EAA Under 20 European Championships 2019

Totallympics

1 hour ago, SalamAkhi said:

Meh very poor argument there

Better than trying to win a discussionwithout giving any arguments, which is exactly what you are doing.

1 hour ago, SalamAkhi said:

That's true but you're eluding the point. I'm not denying the chances of seeing junior medalists repeat at senior level, but you're saying that future successful senior athletes are included in a pool of already successful juniors. We know that at least a strong minority of the names you listed will fade, but we also know some anonymous athletes during these championships will appear on the big stage, that's all 

It can't be that hard to understand ...

All i am saying is, that the U23 championships are a better indicator for future success than the U20 european championships. If you want to continue this discussion, then maybe try to find some facts that show that what i am claiming is wrong. Please don't claim that i said something that i actually never said, just so that you can argue against it.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Gold for Jorinde van Klinken (shot put w) and Femke Bol (400m hurdles w) today! And both 4x100 squads ran good qualifiers.

I watched some of the winner's interviews from the Dutch athletes and all of them emphasize the great athmosphere in the team. Even if Van Klinken and Bol were heavy favorites, it looks like the team is really giving each other wings.

Il y a 2 heures, OlympicsFan a dit :

Better than trying to win a discussionwithout giving any arguments, which is exactly what you are doing.

Is there really a need to argue when someone says that a 17 years old 14.15 triple jumper is a less interesting prospect because she didn't improve her PR than an other one whose record is 14m ? 

Your argument is a fake one so no need for me to put down something serious in response 

16 hours ago, SalamAkhi said:

Is there really a need to argue when someone says that a 17 years old 14.15 triple jumper is a less interesting prospect because she didn't improve her PR than an other one whose record is 14m ? 

Your argument is a fake one so no need for me to put down something serious in response 

Ok, i thought from the beginning that you weren't interested in a discussion, i am just asking myself why you still felt the need to respond ...

By the way reading comprehension seems to be a huge problem for you, since i never reasoned the way you are claiming it.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.