website statistics

European Summer Youth Olympic Festival 2019

Totallympics

Live-streaming will be provided worldwide here: http://www.eurolympic.org/eoc-channel/

So we now have an EOC Channel too, becuase every Olympic association really needs it’s own streaming platform apparently :mumble:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Have I missed 10 years and is it 2029 now, the next year (at least from my 2019 point of view) where 20 July is a Friday?

kn0pZef.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Not saying this makes it good, but at least when going here one can see only the results system instead of the needless overhead of the rest of the website:

https://results.eyofbaku2019.com/#/schedule

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Team :SVK Results - Day 0

Tennis

Boys Singles:

1st Round

Peter Naď - Alex Khamrotau :BLR  6:4, 6:2

Peter Prívara  bye to 2nd round

Girls Singles:

1st Round

Salma Drugdová - Polina Drobysheva :AZE  6:1, 6:0

Irina Balus - Patricia Paukstyte :LTU  6:3, 6:1

Wrestling Freestyle

Boys -55kg:

1st Round

Tomáš Csorgo - Julien Zinser :GER  0:10

Csorgo eliminated

Also the flag bearer for tonights opening ceremony will not be Viktoria Forster but the young judoka Benjamin Maťašeje will be the honored one.

Same graphics as the European Games, and Belarus already has a gold medal. I feel like they’re really trying to remind me f something...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Gold for who? :p

Simone Piroddu :ITA (couldn’t tell if that was meant as a joke)