website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey NHL 2019 - 2020

phelps

• 3 weeks later...

Brayden Point scored the winner for Tampa Bay at the 151th minute of the Eastern conference 1st round game 1 between the TB Lightnings and Columbus Blue Jackets (in other words the 11th minute of 5th Overtime) !!! meaning the match is now the 4th longest Play-Off match in NHL history

The :FIN goalie of Boston Bruins Tuukka Rask leaves the team and will not play anymore during the Play-Offs. Afraid of coronavirus he opted to return home to his family and newborn daughter.

:SVK Jaro Halák is now the starting goalie of the Bruins. Already between the pipes in todays match 3 of the 1st round Play-Off against Carolina which started a couple of minutes ago. The series standing is 1-1 between the Bruins and Hurricanes

Screenshot_2020-08-22-06-34-00-92.png

Things are difinetely going crazy in Vancouver right now they just defeated the Stanley Cup Champions , i still remember this team posters on my classroom in Vancouver it'd be really nice if they reach the furthest point in these playoffs 

No offense to Canucks but I preferred their old color scheme - even with this hideous 1980s jerseys. This literally looked like stuff from Star Trek goons wardrobe or something.

98e3d8a0ca657e8783a7ab4890b8dfae.jpg

The modern jerseys are basically a rip-off from the Hartford Whalers IMO (yeah, I'm old enough to actually remember that team).

51vDnXv5LsL._AC_.jpg

Elias-Pettersson-Boeser.jpg