website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey NHL 2019 - 2020

phelps

Colby Cave of the Edmonton Oilers has died, aged only 25. Earlier in the week he suffered a brain bleed due to a sort of tumor in his head, and after a few days in coma, he passed away yesterday. 

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/edmonton-oilers-colby-cave-1.5529808

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS: the NHL has an official plan to return to play games. The regular season is now complete. They will have a 24 team playoff (12 from each conference). Each conference will be assigned a “hub city” where all of the games will be played. Here is a list that is under consideration: Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Edmonton, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Toronto and Vancouver. The NHL does not have a set date for return.

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

The season is over for Ottawa Senators, Buffalo Sabres, New Jersey Devils, Anaheim Ducks, Los Angeles Kings, San Jose Sharks and Detroit Red Wings

Wow, you can call that 'getting screwed'.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Wumo said:

I wouldn't say Detroit Red Wings got "screwed" :p

Reveal hidden contents

Thank god the Wings are out. I don’t have to watch how bad they are again.

12 minutes ago, bmo said:

Thank god the Wings are out. I don’t have to watch how bad they are again.

Generally how I feel about the Lions by week 9/10 of the NFL :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Generally how I feel about the Lions by week 9/10 of the NFL :p

Sometimes, It gets to a point where I stop watching the Lions after week 3. :wall: