Five new hockey countries joined the IIHF

:ALG

:COL

:IRI 

:LBN

:UZB

Yes, they did :p

On 25/09/2019 at 23:51, Ustatsch said:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, hckosice said:

what a way to beg pardon for the shamefull performance in Budapest last Friday.  Pardoned  :cheer: !

image.png

I turned my tv on Sport2 just after the end of the Cycling race and when I saw the score (they were already 6-0 up), I thought about you...:lol:

now I'm watching Michalovce giving Slovan quite a scare...:p

but it's only because I'm waiting for the NHL Global Series game in Berlin...finally, the NHL is (almost) back! :cheer:

Just now, phelps said:

I turned my tv on Sport2 just after the end of the Cycling race and when I saw the score (they were already 6-0 up), I thought about you...:lol:

now I'm watching Michalovce giving Slovan quite a scare...:p

but it's only because I'm waiting for the NHL Global Series game in Berlin...finally, the NHL is (almost) back! :cheer:

Sir, you are a true hockey addict ! :bowdown: So happy to have you in the forum, I don´t feel so weird and alone :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The younger of the former :SWE twins hockey superstars Daniel Sedin just improved his Marathon PB,

He finished the Amsterdam marathon (His second ever marathon after the one in Vancouver he ran with his brother Henrik last spring) under 3 hours ! 2:57:36 that´s some seriously impressive stuff

eZQYNN-YR8aSTvnrC9wMQw~Daniel-Sedin-po-a