website statistics

Ice Hockey 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

phelps

God knows where the right thread is in between the millon age groups AND divisions AND groups in which I'm totally lost, so I'll just drop this here :p

The IIHF Council approved to change the venue for the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey U18 World Championship Division II Group B that was originally scheduled to take place in March in Tianjin, China, in agreement with the Chinese Ice Hockey Association.

The change of venues is due to the coronavirus outbreak in China. The IIHF has been in touch with the Chinese Ice Hockey Association and the other participating IIHF Member National Associations about the situation. With the recent notification of the Sport Ministry of China on the postponement of all international sporting events planned to be held in China in February and March 2020, it was decided that the tournament shall be hosted in another country.

The other participating IIHF members from Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Netherlands and Spain are now given the opportunity to apply for hosting the tournament in spring with some interest already expressed. A decision about the new venue and dates will be made in due time to give all involved parties enough time to adapt to the change.

https://www.iihf.com/en/news/17813/tournament-in-china-to-be-relocated

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

God knows where the right thread is in between the millon age groups AND divisions AND groups in which I'm totally lost, so I'll just drop this here

There definitely not million age groups, only 3 M and 2 W (M Seniors, M U20, M U18) (W Seniors, W U18).

So really not so much,

and it´s better (at least for me, to have all the informations and resulst on different threads than everything in one single thread, that would be a much bigger mess).

Anyway, thanks for the information about the moving of the tournament

16 minutes ago, hckosice said:

There definitely not million age groups, only 3 M and 2 W (M Seniors, M U20, M U18) (W Seniors, W U18).

So really not so much,

and it´s better (at least for me, to have all the informations and resulst on different threads than everything in one single thread, that would be a much bigger mess).

Anyway, thanks for the information about the moving of the tournament

Oh they definitely should have separate threads, no problem,  I just meant it was useless for me to try and find the right one :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

February 2020 International Break

EURO HOCKEY TOUR 2019/20

----------------------------------------------------------------------

STAGE 3/4

BEIJER HOCKEY GAMES in Stockholm :SWE

4 Nations Round-Robin Tournament

Thursday 06.02.2020 - SCHEDULE (GMT +1)

Day 1

18:3:FIN Finland - Russia :RUS     *(Played in Helsinki (GMT+2))  

19:30  :CZE Czech Republic - Sweden :SWE   

EURO-HOCKEY TOUR 2019/20 Cumulative Standing After Daymatch 6/12 :

1. CZE 11, 2. FIN 11, 3. RUS 7, 4. SWE 7

EURO HOCKEY TOUR 2019/20

STAGE 3/4

BEIJER HOCKEY GAMES in Stockholm :SWE

4 Nations Round-Robin Tournament

Thursday 06.02.2020 - RESULTS (GMT +1)

Day 1

18:3:FIN Finland  3 - 0  Russia :RUS     *(Played in Helsinki (GMT+2))  

19:30  :CZE Czech Republic  1 - 2  Sweden :SWE   

Provsional Standing After Day 1 :

1. FIN 3, 2. SWE 3, 3. CZE 0, 4. RUS 0

EURO-HOCKEY TOUR 2019/20 Cumulative Standing After Daymatch 7/12 :

1. FIN 14, 2. CZE 11, 3. SWE 10, 4. RUS 7

SLOVAKIA (KAUFLAND) CUP 2020

in Poprad :SVK

3 Nations Round-Robin Tournament

Thursday 06.02.2020 - RESULTS (GMT +1)

Day 1

18:00  :SVK Slovakia  4 - 3  Belarus :BLR  

Provsional Standing After Day 1 :

1. SVK 3, 2. BLR 0, ...RUS "B" -*

ICE HOCKEY CHALLENGERS 2019/20

TOURNAMENT 6 

in Klagenfurt :AUT

4 Nations, Knock-Out Tournament, Semifinals, the losing teams will qualify for the Bronze Medal Match, the winning teams will qualify for the Gold Medal Match

Friday 07.02.2020 - SCHEDULE (GMT +1)

SEMIFINALS

16:15  :DEN Denmark - France :FRA  

20:00  :AUT Austria - Norway :NOR