website statistics

The World Games 2017

uk12points

6 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Second final for french squash. And still one semi finalist to go.:cheer:

Bring that shit to the Olympics ASAP :d

I must admit that I really felt in love to this sport, it looks very exciting and fresh. Actually much more than tennis :d 

il y a 1 minute, hckosice a déclaré:

I must admit that I really felt in love to this sport, it looks very exciting and fresh. Actually much more than tennis :d 

Quite a travesty that the IOC keeps on closing the door when it at the same time, brings new events from nowhere.

7 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

Quite a travesty that the IOC keeps on closing the door when it at the same time, brings new events from nowhere.

Well for 2020 it was not the IOC's decision, rather it was Tokyo 2020. Japan has no tradition in the sport and of course rejected it. However, with 24/28 going to 'better' squash nations, I would be shocked if we didn't see the sport then.

15 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

Second final for french squash. And still one semi finalist to go.:cheer:

Bring that shit to the Olympics ASAP :d

Egypt agrees :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

I googled that . I don't know if i'm disapointed or not.

So did I. And I know I am very disappointed :p 

Spoiler

bikini-fitness.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 20 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

So did I. And I know I am very disappointed :p 

Révéler contenus cachés

bikini-fitness.jpg

I hoped for the best and expected for the worst .

Anyway, best polo aka canoe polo has started   :cheer:

Everything should be live here:

Il y a 8 heures , intoronto a déclaré:

Well for 2020 it was not the IOC's decision, rather it was Tokyo 2020. Japan has no tradition in the sport and of course rejected it. However, with 24/28 going to 'better' squash nations, I would be shocked if we didn't see the sport then.

It was not only referecing to 2020 additional sports, but I get your point for Tokyo.

I'm not sure the US comitte will care much about squash though. They probably will looking at bringing more X games disciplines than anything else IMHO.