website statistics

The World Games 2017

uk12points

Medals !!! :clap::woohoo:

That´s so cool I really started to think we will travel home without a single one, but our awesome girls did managed to save our asses once again.

Bronze in Karate Kumite Women´s -61kg  Ingrid Suchánková

and already assured at least silver medal in Kickboxing Women´s -52kg thanks to Monika Chochlíková qualified for tomorrows Final bout against Russian Anna Poskrebysheva.

+ Veronika Cmarová will fight for bronze in Kickboxing Women´s -65kg class tomorrow against USA´s Kaitlin Young

This wind at the wakeboarding :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 hours ago, hckosice said:

Medals !!! :clap::woohoo:

That´s so cool I really started to think we will travel home without a single one, but our awesome girls did managed to save our asses once again.

Bronze in Karate Kumite Women´s -61kg  Ingrid Suchánková

and already assured at least silver medal in Kickboxing Women´s -52kg thanks to Monika Chochlíková qualified for tomorrows Final bout against Russian Anna Poskrebysheva.

+ Veronika Cmarová will fight for bronze in Kickboxing Women´s -65kg class tomorrow against USA´s Kaitlin Young

Cmarová won over Young. 3rd medal :champion:

il y a 3 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

So 1 Silver and 2 bronzes. Not bad :yes No gold this time but never mind, each medal is always fine. we won 3 so it´s OK. Good job Team SVK :cheer:

You may have a look at the medals table if you want to go mad :rolleyes:

invitational sports medals are counted separately...

1 minute ago, De_Gambassi said:

You may have a look at the medals table if you want to go mad :rolleyes:

invitational sports medals are counted separately...

Yep, I know about that, but I don´t care :d Personally I count them equally. so if they want count officially only 1 that´s their problem, we have 3 :d and 3 medals are very good for us, so I am really satisfied.

Just pity this time there no bodybuilding and especially bikini fitness our final count would be surely higher :( also I am missing our floorball team :(

il y a 1 minute, hckosice a déclaré:

Just pity this time there no bodybuilding and especially bikini fitness our final count would be surely higher :( also I am missing our floorball team :(

I googled that . I don't know if i'm disapointed or not.

So, your country is big into bodybuilding. I guess you do learn something new everyday :d

3 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

I googled that . I don't know if i'm disapointed or not.

So, your country is big into bodybuilding. I guess you do learn something new everyday :d

you definitely should :old:

well, yes I guess we can say that in bikini fitness, it´s actually one of our most successful sport, here you can see the results of our girls at Europeans in 2013, this was one of our best championships in matter of results of any sport https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/149009/slovensko-ovladlo-me-v-santa-susanne/