website statistics

The World Games 2017

uk12points

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Nope. not working here. Adblock or not.

I guess it's because Arena Sport has bought the TV rights (even though they're not showing many events, looking at their tv schedule)...:mumble:

p.s. @Gianlu33

I have no idea why Sportitalia gave up their broadcasts at the last moment (actually, I'm not even sure that they really finalized the contract, to be honest)...:facepalm:

12 minutes ago, phelps said:

I guess it's because Arena Sport has bought the TV rights (even though they're not showing many events, looking at their tv schedule)...:mumble:

That's right. But they only have some climbing and finnswimming on tomorrow's schedule. :facepalm:

#banbestmen

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I really hope I can find a Sport1 livestream, they're showing so much :d 

If anyone found one, I'd say we share it here? :p 

with a VPN you can watch their "original" stream (which is way better than any other option)...;)

I think even a free one like Hola should work...:mumble:

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

with a VPN you can watch their "original" stream (which is way better than any other option)...;)

I think even a free one like Hola should work...:mumble:

I'll try tomorrow :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

That's right. But they only have some climbing and finnswimming on tomorrow's schedule. :facepalm:

At least the men's 100m surface is on tomorrow, that's insanely fast and nice to see :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!