website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

6 hours ago, Vektor said:

I will be happy if we will win two gold medals in Tokyo, one for Milák, one for Hosszú. And honestly, I feel like one gold medal would be more realistic. I think we reached a situation in women's IM where some new talent can easily beat Hosszú in Tokyo, her times aren't unbeatable anymore.

I think you will win exactly 3 gold medals, 2 by Hosszu and one by Milak. I don't see any chance for anyone else to win gold. Also you must have some safe gold medals in caneoing sprint.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Il y a 9 heures, Vektor a dit :

I will be happy if we will win two gold medals in Tokyo, one for Milák, one for Hosszú. And honestly, I feel like one gold medal would be more realistic. I think we reached a situation in women's IM where some new talent can easily beat Hosszú in Tokyo, her times aren't unbeatable anymore.

I think Katinka can do better if she just focus on IM, this is the right time for her to give up on the other races

2 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

I think you will win exactly 3 gold medals, 2 by Hosszu and one by Milak. I don't see any chance for anyone else to win gold. Also you must have some safe gold medals in caneoing sprint.

Eh, Hungarian Canoeing is still in a pretty bad shape on men's side, so all comes down to whether a 33 years old Danuta Kozák can basically sweep the women's events, just like in Rio, which is never a safe situation in my book. The fact that we have to rely on athletes like Kozák and Hosszú once again to not have a terrible Olympics, who weren't young in Rio when they won 6 gold medals, is... concerning.