website statistics

Fencing FIE World Championships 2019

phelps

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

I just can't believe what they did to Montano...:facepalm::wall:

Another Italian cheated out? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, phelps said:

big time robbery...especially the last hit (he was 14-14 against :HUN Csanad Gemesi), it was a real home call of the worst type...

Always against the Italians in every sport :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The whole Montano-Gemesi match seemed like a clusterfuck of weird decisions. 

(and let's just say that the Hungarians absolutely hate Montano because of that similarly heated Athens Olympic final, so they are really happy about this result)

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Always against the Italians in every sport :p 

I wouldn't say so...

being Italian, obviously I'm focusing more on our athletes (especially in the preliminary stages of any event, when you can choose what to watch) and I write about them...

for sure I've seen as many "wrong" results not involving the Italians, but I don't have any interest in coming here to write about it, unless it happens in the finals phase...

for sure I'm not wasting my time writing that the Chinese divers or the Russian gymnasts and figure skaters are always overpayed, as it doesn't change anything in Italian perspective (and I just can't keep track of all the disasters I normally see in sports like Boxing -and not only Boxing)...

still, it's there for anybody to see what usually happens...:evil:

4 minutes ago, Vektor said:

The whole Montano-Gemesi match seemed like a clusterfuck of weird decisions. 

(and let's just say that the Hungarians absolutely hate Montano because of that similarly heated Athens Olympic final, so they are really happy about this result)

yeah, but who knows why? at least 85% of those weird decisions were going always in the same direction...;)

p.s. Hungarian can hate Montano...it's their right (until they don't do anything stupid)...but it was ref's job that wasn't good enough to be a world champs assault...

Edited by phelps