website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

29 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I feel old now :p

This was one of my favorite shows going up. It actually serves pretty well as an adult animated series too (you can understand a lot of the philosophical stuff). Arguably one of the best animated series of all-time.

Oh come on, now you're just doing it on purpose :p 

Although I'm older and definitely liked Avatar too :d 

Uncle Iroh :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Oh come on, now you're just doing it on purpose :p 

Although I'm older and definitely liked Avatar too :d 

Uncle Iroh :bowdown:

Man, I know what to much about this show. I can’t tell you that amount of dreams where I’ve been a “bender”. I loved Iroh too, but I don’t know if I can choose a favorite.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

27 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Man, I know what to much about this show. I can’t tell you that amount of dreams where I’ve been a “bender”. I loved Iroh too, but I don’t know if I can choose a favorite.

The number one guy who always tried to be friendly and helpful to absolutely everyone, even those who were supposed to be his 'enemies'. Yeah, not hard to choose a favorite :p 

Spoiler

Especially after his epic jailbreak :bowdown: 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you watched that Netflix documentary “The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez?”

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

A good little punny tweet to cheer everyone up:

https://twitter.com/hasanibubbani/status/1238132504965586944?s=21