website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

On 11/09/2020 at 14:41, Monzanator said:

Yeah, I imagine The Avengers are usually linked to modern superhero movies but British crime/spy shows of the 60s/70s were a lot better than these computer-generated gimmicks. 

Like all the best British shows, zero budget & great scripts.

The season premier of SNL was a little bit of a let down. We do get, what I think, may well become an iconic moment in American television. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Sad news for every Blacklist fan, as the actor who played Glen has passed away :( :cry: He was one of my favorites, was a scene strealer every time he made an appearance and was one of the very few, who had charisma on the level of James Spader. Oh, man...

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/clark-middleton-dead-the-blacklist-twin-peaks-kill-bill-2-1234793399/#article-comments

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

@heywoodu Aaaaand it's (The 100) over :( Yesterday I watched the last episode of the serie. I can say that I'm not satisfied of final outcome, just like it was with GoT 

I'm now at 3 season of Flash.

I agree, I watched this serie and I did not like too much the final episode. I was waiting for an exciting or different thing.

2 minutes ago, Laraja said:

I agree, I watched this serie and I did not like too much the final episode. I was waiting for an exciting or different thing.

Me too. The way how it ended made me more mad because

Spoiler

Bellamy death

was without sense at this point.

15 minutes ago, rybak said:

I'm glad only with this that Octavia finally was happy and safe with someone. Check my new avatar :lol: 

Yeah I saw that :lol:

I think she was my favourite character in the whole serie.... maybe only the gorgeous Raven :wub: could beat her :roflmao: