website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

I am blessing The Netherlands for giving us Katja Herbers :wub: What a wonderful and believable actress. I've watched her in The Americans, The Leftovers and of course Westworld, but her best role so far is in "Evil". The show is in my alley, but with her in the main role makes it a ton more enjoyable. :)

19 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I am blessing The Netherlands for giving us Katja Herbers :wub:

Never in my life have I heard of her, but thanks :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just finished watching “Richard Jewell.” It was a fantastic movie! It just came out this past December & tells the true story of the 1996 Atlanta Olympic bombing. I highly recommend watching it!

Haven't really watched much of the stuff this dude reviews (especially not series from Nickelodeon), but still I love this channel. :d

Spoiler

"I am rich and I have famous friends. Twenty trilion subscribers." :roflmao:

#banbestmen

iCarly was one of those insanely cheesy things Nickelodeon would show, and it was even worse considering they're basically the only channel that dubs everything so for all those teenage girl shows (yeah I have a sister so I heard stuff when the TV was on :p ) you had the exact same voices :lol: 

I don't think I've ever liked a non-animated show that was on Nickelodeon. Talking about it: I've finished Avatar - The Last Airbender, now it's on to Korra, but that started off disappointing with episode one. Maybe episode two is for a rare moment where I've got nothing to do :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

iCarly was one of those insanely cheesy things Nickelodeon would show, and it was even worse considering they're basically the only channel that dubs everything so for all those teenage girl shows (yeah I have a sister so I heard stuff when the TV was on :p ) you had the exact same voices :lol: 

I don't think I've ever liked a non-animated show that was on Nickelodeon. Talking about it: I've finished Avatar - The Last Airbender, now it's on to Korra, but that started off disappointing with episode one. Maybe episode two is for a rare moment where I've got nothing to do :p 

Well, Nickelodeon was in its golden age when I was growing up. Spongebob, iCarly, ATLA, Korra, and Big Time Rush were all very popular, and still have a lot of following. 

I was never a fan of Cartoon Network, but there was this one show “Total Drama Island” that was the best. I was a fake animated reality show, and it was awesome.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well, Nickelodeon was in its golden age when I was growing up. Spongebob, iCarly, ATLA, Korra, and Big Time Rush were all very popular, and still have a lot of following. 

I was never a fan of Cartoon Network, but there was this one show “Total Drama Island” that was the best. I was a fake animated reality show, and it was awesome.

I just noticed the first season is all on YouTube for free! I’m sure it’s not as good as I remember it as a kid, but I’ll give it a go again.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela