website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Is there any Game of Thrones fan here who, just like me, completely freaked out with the season finale???? :clap::clap::bowdown:

I am yet to start watching GoT (Will do when I've finished House of Cards), but have been following the comments.

Only a few comments on how great it was, but lots about danish comedian Frank Hvam taking part in the episode. Rather funny :p

5 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Is there any Game of Thrones fan here who, just like me, completely freaked out with the season finale???? :clap::clap::bowdown:

Me :d 

I won't post spoilers here, but man, it was awesome, the last two episodes were some of the best episodes I have ever seen in any series :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

My favorite character is on my avatar here. :p

Plus, if you didn't know, King's landing that is performed here in the series is actually our city Dubrovnik, and scenes of Qarth in season 3 and Daenerys kept her dragons also took place in Croatia. :d

Edited by crovitlaci

18 horas atrás, Agger disse:

I am yet to start watching GoT (Will do when I've finished House of Cards), but have been following the comments.

Only a few comments on how great it was, but lots about danish comedian Frank Hvam taking part in the episode. Rather funny :p

There is a commedian playing in GoT?? haha, who is he? 

You have plenty of time to watch it, next season will begin only at next Spring :(

I resisted for 4 seasons, then I started to watch it and I became an instant fan of the show!

17 horas atrás, heywoodu disse:

Me :d 

I won't post spoilers here, but man, it was awesome, the last two episodes were some of the best episodes I have ever seen in any series :bowdown:

I'm still flipping with the last one... The soundtrack was brilliant, the first 10 minutes of the last episode were amazing and, in my opinion, 70% of the reason was the soundtrack! :d

32 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

My favorite character is on my avatar here. :p

Seriously, I just noticed now that Sansa (or well, the actress :p ) is your avatar :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!