website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Good for her, but how is this connected to BLM? :whistle: Please stay topical to the current times. 

Welp, among other things, she is the last survivor of the four leads from Gone With the Wind. :p

#banbestmen

Pretty awesome how Dark managed to create a feeling where most viewers are like "wtf is going on, I thought I'd understand but after another episode I just understand it less!" yet still want to press "Next episode" immediately :d :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Russia with the thirsty act, and Belarus with a metal band; Ha, that is some good comedy right there :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 27/06/2020 at 06:39, rybak said:

I just finished watching this, I can say something like this about that...

the savagery | Tumblr

Ok, maybe 1 or max 2 points for their song (perfomed in Grand Final) which was good.

Lol yeah I can ignore the inaccuracies that might be on purpose but holy crap the scoreboard scene is horrible...

I mean, there were two Netherlands in there...

2 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Lol yeah I can ignore the inaccuracies that might be on purpose but holy crap the scoreboard scene is horrible...

I mean, there were two Netherlands in there...

It's plural for a reason.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Love the part where Will Ferrell shit on American tourists. He is 100% correct :p

So you decided to watch it? Which was your favorite song? Husavik? Volcano Man? Double Trouble? Jaja Ding Dong? Lion of Love?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

So you decided to watch it? Which was your favorite song? Husavik? Volcano Man? Double Trouble? Jaja Ding Dong? Lion of Love?

I wouldn’t mind hearing a full version of Lion of Love or Volcano Man. I liked Husavik too.

I demand that we play Jaja Ding Dong though :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela