website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

hace 14 minutos, heywoodu dijo:

How do you know people posting on 4chan or YouTube are fat nerds and how do we know you aren't? :p 

I share some interests with those guys but I also like to watch and practice sport so I'm not as fat as them :p

Edited by LDOG

7 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I share some interests with those guys but I also like to watch and practice sport so I'm not as fat as them :p

I was always the same. I’d run a 5km practice with the varsity track team, and then go talk about films with the drama club. I got rather lucky in high school. I was viewed as the guy you asked for help to do your homework, but was not viewed as a “nerd/dork” at the same time.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Something that does really standout about Honeyland is the use of subjects to interview other subjects.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Parasite feels a bit tone deaf after watching Honeyland. Probably shouldn’t have watched them back to back.

Parasite better win Best Picture. Much better than any of the three nominees. Throughly impressed with this film.

Unfortunately I was only able to get through 3 out 5 of the short documentaries today. My personal ranking: 1. Life Overtakes Me 2. In The Absence 3. Walk/Run Cha Cha